…because some people still don’t know!
- Open Active Directory Sites and Services.
- In the console tree, expand Sites, and then expand the site to which you want to force replication from the updated server.
- Expand the Servers container to display the list of servers that are currently configured for that site.
- Expand the server objects and click their NTDS Settings objects to display their connection objects in the details pane. Find a server that has a connection object from the server on which you made the updates.
- Click NTDS Settings below the server object. In the details pane, right-click the connection object whose From Server is the domain controller that has the updates that you want to replicate, and then click Replicate Now.
- When the Replicate Now message box appears, review the information, and then click OK.
That is all!