So you are lazy and don’t want to waste valuable seconds of your life connecting to an Exchange server to manage a recipient. Easy, add the Exchange attributes to your local copy of Active Directory Management Tools.
Works for Exchange 2000 and 2003 and Windows XP, probably works for the rest as well.
First off, annoyingly we need to install Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Control Panel,
- Add Remove Windows Components,
- Select Internet Information Services (IIS),
- Select Details,
- Make sure World Wide Web Service is checked.
- OK, Next, Finish.
Find your Exchange installation CD
- Open the SETUP folder.
- Open the i386 folder.
- Run Setup
- Select Microsoft Exchange System Management Tools
- Next, Next, Next, Finish.
Job done. You can now manage Exchange user attributes from your own desktop and be the envy of your IT Support buddies,