Or should that be Nicr? To follow in an annoying theme.
Although Olavo did a fantastic job on the logic, the presentation left a little to be desired from my perspective.
I am providing my modifed version for download below, it provides a few logic updates and better presentation.
It includes the following features;
- Setting current page
- Setting the records listed in each page
- Setting the total number of records that were retrieved
- Setting the query for searching records
- Using the same query to gets the total number of records
- Defining the additional parameters that may be necessary on the search and will be passed between pages with the GET method.
- Outputs the total number of records
- Outputs the total number of pages based on to the number of records in each page
- Outputs the values of the records of the current page
- Outputs the links for browsing from 1 to 10, 11 to 20, 21 to 30, and so on.
It has been tested on MySQL version 3.23.56-nt, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and Microsoft Access 2002 by Olavo and on MySQL version 5 by myself.
Download, download, download;
It uses some icons I
created stole from Mark James of Fam Fam Fam fame.